Hello my fabulous friends! I just recovered from horrible flu and I’m glad one of my wishes to get rid of it before Christmas came true. Thank you God and Santa hey I’m here.
Christmas is for kids and of course for adults who has kiddie hearts 🙂 just kidding. Seriously, Christmas is for everyone. My favorite time of the year. If we look at it, it is really of pure joy looking at the children getting excited about the season. The letters they are writing to Santa and the wishes. Setting up the Christmas tree and the lights. Oh I’m feeling so Christmas. Since I moved to Europe I never decorated the home because we are on travels every Christmas. I miss being a kid especially during this season.
Ok, I just want to make some wishes if I am a kid and my grown up wishes. Oh another oh-uh I’m sorry Santa it is only now I was informed that you are from Finland. I guess my wishes will have fast accomplishment as I am living inside the European Union. 🙂
Hello! Are you ready for the big travel? Are the raindeers doing well? I hope you are well together with your family and staffs making and packing the toys. I hope Rudolph will not get red nose of flu. I just recovered from horrible flu so I hope everyone has vitamins to keep up with the cold weather. I am letting you know my wishes before Christmas 2014. I don’t forget that this is the birthday of Jesus Christ. Happy birthday Jesus please tell him if you happen to see him while you are travelling in the sky. But since tradition says this time we ask you for gifts, I hope you are ready for my wish list. Lol Santa don’t get stressed.
Here are my lists.
1. Together with God, I wish for prosperity, peace and equality for everyone.
2. Planet earth is aging. Lately, I took Environmental law and it became an eye opener for me how our planet is aging. I wish that everyone on earth will be responsible in the planet for a less polluting and toxic environment.
3. Good health for everyone. I pray for those suffering from illness be healed and that the doctors and scientist find a cure to their illness.
4. Less greedy planet. We connect with everyone so let’s be fair. Fair enough!
5. To put an end on discrimination.
These are my Christmas lists Santa…but wait I am not yet finish…
I want to add more. I want a happy and healthy baby this Christmas hopefully I will announce this January! 🙂 (please don’t get stress with this wish because I want to prove you I deserve this gift I will work hard for it) 😉 I have other wishes but I will just shout it in the air. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Merry Christmas everyone! from my family to yours! 🙂 love love love