My first glimpse of France were on books, movies and history only. It was a dream. In 2012, I first came to France as a tourist. It was magical! Everything is beautiful in my eyes. From the busy streets to the people I saw around. To the lanscapes etc. etc. Now, I think, I need to write about it from the point of view of an asian living in France.Fate brought me in France. My husband work in French university in Nancy thats why we are here. Here are some of the best things I like living in France.
1. I love that everyone says BONJOUR! BONNEJOURNE! AU REVOIR! BONSOIR! BON APRES MIDI!….depending upon the time of the day. Politeness to the highest even they don’t know you.
2. I love it where everyone can have lunch in their hand without the need of spoon and fork and table. Yes, the convenience of the baguette sandwich.
3. I love fashion. I love it when I saw even old people keeping their fashionable side. Oh yes, those fur trench coats during winter, those towering high heels, scarfs and accessories. And those make up that I would feel everyday I’m in the movie seeing beautiful stars. Yeah! definitely I so love it.
4. The library in every village is enormous. I am glad I can borrow movie dvd’s, magazines such as vogue, elle, etc.
5. Yes! They have the best pastries in the world! Enough said!
6. I love the lanscapes. The parks that’s full of trees and the garden of flowers. Oh that just blow your day to a happy day everyday.